Backyard Bible Club (BYBC) is an event that RRBC participates in each year in an effort to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with young students and parents in Georgetown. Middle School and High School students will participate in training focused on sharing their faith with elementary-aged students, as parents from RRBC engage with parents at the clubs in order to build relationships to further God’s kingdom.
Backyard Bible Clubs run July 12-15. There are different locations and times across Georgetown and you can attend as follows below.
Morning Clubs (10:00-11:30):
1. 119 Village Park Drive Georgetown, TX 78633
2. Village Creekside Park off Sycamore St. and Sheepshank Dr, Georgetown, TX
3. 203 Oak Hollow Georgetown, TX 78628
Evening Clubs (6:00-7:30):
1. 305 Cross Mountain Trail, Georgetown, TX 78628
2. 404 Moulins Lane Georgetown, TX 78626- they will meet up at the community park in the neighborhood
3. 129 Spanish Foal TR Georgetown, TX 78626
4. 100 Cibolo Ridge Dr. Georgetown, TX 78628
If you are interested in more information about supporting/attending a Backyard Bible Club, please email Mason at email@example.com.
Please fill out the section to the right to be added to our YOUTH NEWSLETTER mailing list!