1) HELP A DISPLACED FAMILY LIVING IN GEORGETOWN. (UPDATED)
THANKS TO YOUR GENEROSITY THE NEED FOR CLOTHING AND BABY ITEMS HAS BEEN MET. AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY’S NEEDS ARE AS FOLLOWS.
1) MEALS – A MEAL TRAIN has been set up for the Partridges and their hosts so they can focus on other important things as they seek to move forward. Please sign up if you are able to help provide a meal or two.
2) HOUSING & FURNITURE– It looks like the family will be staying in Georgetown for some time as they consider their long term plans. They are currently staying in an unfurnished home and could use the following items.
3) EMPLOYMENT – Since they plan to be in the area for a while, the father is looking for employment. He is a CDL driver, can do general labor, and can run equipment in construction and mechanics. If you are aware of any opportunities please email Russell.
4) FINANCIAL SUPPORT – Please consider giving to financially support this family. You may do so online through our website, by placing a check in the offering plate on Sunday, or directly through this link.
2) GIVE FINANCIALLY
If you would like to contribute financially to this family and other hurricane relief efforts, please consider giving at: http://bit.ly/2vI7CzO. All donations are tax deductible.
Meet Allysa. Her family (mom, dad and three siblings) evacuated Rockport on Friday. Allysa was born in Georgetown on Saturday. The Family has since learned that their home has been completely destroyed. You can help by donating gift cards, meals and furniture (see list above). Donations can be delivered to 104 Rosemary Cv in Georgetown. Contact Ashley at email@example.com with questions.